A Phil Matthews recipe
- 200g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300ml milk
- 1 egg
- Whisk all the ingredients together
- To cook, heat a pan and put in a little oil.
- Pour the pancake mix in about 6cm diameter
- After 2 minutes drop in around 6 blueberries and cook for another minute before turning
- Cook for another 2/3 minutes more
- Serve with creme friache or ice cream and a little maple syrup
TIP: Place all ingredients into a plastic milk bottle, replace top and shake. Keep in the fridge for a maximum of 3 days. Shake well before use and pour into the pan straight from the bottle.