450ml Double Cream
100g Milk chocolate
1 orange zest
1. Mix the yolks, sugar and ¼ of the cream in a bowl and cook, whisking constantly, over a bain-marie to a thick ribbon stage.
2. Meanwhile, bring the rest of the cream to the boil and add to the mix in 3 stages, re-boiling between each addition. The mixture should be brought back to ribbon stage each time.
3. Add zest and grated chocolate
4. Pour into ramekins and refrigerate overnight.
5. For the brulee - Sprinkle with caster sugar and colour with a gas blowlamp. Bring milk and cream to boil with vanilla.