4 large dessert apples
500g stilton cheese
300g hard cream cheese
1.Peel, core and dice the apples then dress with a little lemon juice.
2. Grate the stilton cheese.
3. Melt the butter in a pan, add the apples and cook gently until soft.
4. Beat the two cheeses together.
5. Add the cooked apple to the cheese and mix well.
6. Let it chill in the fridge for about an hour or until it's firm enough to handle.
7. Crush the walnuts.
8. When it's firm form the mixture into a 2cm diameter tube and roll through the crushed nuts.