½ red onion
1 or 2 fresh chillies (dependent on how spicy you like your guacamole)
3 ripe soft avocado
Bunch of fresh coriander
6 ripe cherry tomatoes
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground pepper
1. Peel the onion and chop.
2. De-seed the chillies and chop.
(Tip: If you don't like your chillies too hot, pop them into boiling water and soak for a while to take out the extra heat, but keeping the chilli flavour)
3. Destone the avocado and scoop our flesh
4. Chop the cherry tomatoes.
5. Then blend in a food processor until a smooth mix.
6. Add lime juice and oil with a little bit of chopped coriander to serve.